How to hire a room in Acton Village Hall, Suffolk
- If you have any enquires not answered by the information on the web site e.g. price, contact us by
- a) emailing email@example.com
- b) Phoning the booking manager on 07531786443
If you want to book straight away, please make this clear in the communication above, and the date will then be provisionally booked. Until you have confirmed your booking, others are free to book the session that you have enquired about.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cash or cheques. If paying by BACS the Village Hall bank account details are shown below. Please add a name and date of the event to the BACS details so we can link the payment to your booking.
Name: Acton Village Hall and Playing Fields Sort Code: 77-13-20 Account No: 69764760
Cheques should be made payable to:
Acton Playing Fields and Village Hall
All cheques and booking forms should be sent to:
Sophie Allen, 20 Chadburn Road, Long Melford, CO10 9EE
Please add a name and date of the event to the cheque so we can link the payment to your booking.
Please let the booking manager know if you require a receipt.
- Please read the hiring agreement and End of Hire checklist that will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your booking, and print and fill out the booking form as you will need to sign and send a copy of this to the Bookings Manager. You can sign and scan the form and send to us by email.
Please note there are no fees currently on the web site for Acton Village Hall. The booking manager will supply you with the price.